Established in 2019, Jumo Co-op launched 2 types of liquor including Yuhaju (rice wine) and Yuhatakju (unrefined rice wine) by conducting R&D on traditional liquor. Based on independent, self-sufficient and autonomous co-op activities, we are focusing on research and development of traditional liquor and its related foods. Our aim is to contribute to the growth of regional economy through manufacture, sale and service of Chuncheon’s traditional liquor and its related foods. We do the businesses about:
1. Korean traditional liquor;
2. Traditional food (including tea);
3. Tour Dure;
4. Consultation, education, training and information for co-op members and employees;
5. Cooperation among co-ops; and
6. co-op promotion and local community.